All the books you’ll need to raise your sensational child and the sensational family.
- And Baby Makes Three: The Six-step Plan For Preserving Marital Intimacy And Rekindling Romance After Baby Arrives by John Gottman, PhD and Julie Schwartz Gottman, PhD
- BIRTHING FROM WITHIN: AN EXTRA-ORDINARY GUIDE TO CHILDBIRTH PREPARATION by Pam England, CNM, MA, Rob Horowitz, PhD
- Pregnancy Blues: What every Woman Needs to Know About Depression During Pregnancy by Shaila Kulkarni Misri, M.D.
- Understanding Your Moods When You’re Expecting: Emotions, Mental Health, and Happiness – Before, During, and After Pregnancy by Lucy J. Puryear, M.D.
- Postpartum Depression and Anxiety: A Self-Help Guide for Mothers by Pacific Post Partum Support Society
- Parenting From The Inside Out: How A Deeper Self-understanding Can Help You Raise Children Who Thrive by Daniel J. Siegel, M.D., and Mary Hartzell, M.Ed.
- Your Baby and Child: From Birth to Age Five by Penelope Leach
- The Happiest Baby On The Block; Fully Revised And Updated Second Edition: The New Way To Calm Crying And Help Your Newborn Baby Sleep Longer by Harvey Karp, Tim Fannon, et al.
- The No-Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley
- Hold on To Your Kids by Gordon Neufeld, PhD and Gabor Mate, M.D.
- Raising an Emotionally Intelligent Child by John Gottman, PhD
- Positive Discipline: The Classic Guide To Helping Children Develop Self-discipline, Responsibility, Cooperation, And Problem-solving Skills by Jane Nelsen, Ed. D.
- Other Positive Discipline Books and Tools visit positivediscipline.com
- The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind, Survive Everyday Parenting Struggles, and Help Your Family Thrive by Daniel J. Siegel, M.D. and Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D.
- The Out-of-Sync Child: Recognizing and Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder (recognizing the role of the Sensory System for any child) by Carol Stock Kranowtz, M.A.
- The Explosive Child by Ross W. Greene, Ph.D.
- The Mislabeled Child: Looking Beyond Behaviour to Find the True Sources – and Solutions – for Children’s Learning Challenges by Brock Eide, M.D., & Fernette Eide, M.D.
- The Bully, the Bullied, and the Bystander by Barbara Coloroso
- Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain by Daniel J. Siegel
- Untangled: Guiding Teenage Girls Through the Seven Transitions into Adulthood by Lisa Damour, Ph.D.
- Living Sensationally: Understanding Your Senses by Winnie Dunn
And check out more at:
Banyen Books www.banyen.com